China Conference on Satellite Navigation
Сhina Conference on Satellite Navigation, GPS technologies and applications will be held from 21 to 23 May 2015 in the International Conference Center Xi'an Qujiang in Xi'an, China.
Topics of the conference are:
- BDS / Navigation GNSS applications
- Satellite Navigation System, interoperability
- Determination of the orbital position and positioning
- Atomic clocks and time-frequency system
- Expansion of satellite navigation systems and the control of their integrity
- Technology BDS / GNSS testing and evaluation of positioning
- Technology providing BDS / GNSS information to the end user
- Models and methods of satellite navigation
- Integrated navigation and new methods of ranking
The Conference is sponsored by the China Satellite Navigation Office, and a number of other authorities of the PRC.
The official language of the conference is the Chinese with simultaneous translation into English.Digital cartography and GPS navigation 03-11-2014