Navigation application - Fugawi Global Navigator
GPS-application Fugawi is well-known among tourists since 1995. It is popular due to the convenient usage and impressive function package.
Fugawi Global Navigator program is your right hand in planning routes on land, water, air online. Using Fugawi Global Navigator you can organize trips through ocean and even plot a route in the mountains! Wherever you are, you will easily find the way home.
GPS-navigation in Fugawi Global Navigator is performed with a help of dozens of maps. In particular topographic maps, scanned paper maps, NOAA RNC maps, Fugawi Street Maps, Garmin maps in the format of IMG are used.
The program provides users with the possibility to conveniently plan routes. Just one click of the mouse is enough to copy them to a plotter or GPS-receiver. In addition, you can transfer the intermediate points from navigator on Fugawi digital maps for further analysis.
For integration with your smart phone based on Windows Mobile an optional application PathAway is used - with iPhone - application iNavX and iMap.
Below are just some benefits of the program Fugawi Global Navigator:
- Full navigation capabilities;
- Supports optional plug-in Fugawi Google Earth;
- You can download maps from the digital library;
- You can specify the route, drawn by hand;
- Display with night vision;
- Supports geocaching;
- Possibility to link digital pictures and sounds to the map;
- A built-in odometer;
- Establishes the time of sunset and sunrise, depending on the season, location and date.
Digital cartography and GPS navigation 15-10-2010